Skitter from DogsBody
Click here to Download
Skitter is an application used to create custom AIBO actions (skits or performances) that are ultimately used as a part of a R-CODE personality. Skitter replaces the AIBO Master Studio? Action Composer, and can be used stand-alone or in conjunction with AiboPet's tools. AIBO performances are composed of three elements: AIBO body motions, LEDs (eyes, tail, etc...), and either a MIDI or Wave sound file.
Skitter has many features, effects, and safe-guards making editing easier.
- Create motions based on keyframes (similar interface as many movie and flash content creators/editors)
- Playback of motions on on screen simulated 3D AIBO.
- Visual warnings when servo movements are unsafe for AIBO.
- Create or edit MIDI sound content.
- Supports initializing memory sticks with Actions either through a memorystick reader, or over wireless LAN.
- Owners with a WLAN can test actions on-the-fly at any time. (only supported for (:ers-210:)(:ers-220:) AIBO models)
- Windows OS
- AIBO with PMS Stick